One of the biggest worries among many New Jersey homeowners who live in multi-story properties is being able to stay in their residences for life. Navigating stairs can become difficult over time, leaving some people unable to fully enjoy living in their beautiful houses. However, installing a home elevator can change everything.
For more than 20 years, Residential Elevators has built a reputation as a home elevator company serving New Jersey and numerous other states. Our goal is for homeowners across the nation to be able to comfortably live their best lives with our help.
Why give up the New Jersey home you love just because accessibility has become difficult? Talk to a Residential Elevators home elevator installation expert to discuss your options.
What to Expect
New to the idea of having an elevator in your residence? It’s absolutely more convenient, affordable and possible than many people assume.
When you work with Residential Elevators, we’ll help you custom-design the right elevator for your unique property. From choosing the appropriate lift system to envisioning an aesthetically pleasing cab, our home elevator company representatives in New Jersey can bring your home elevator dreams to life.
Let us walk with you every step of the way, from the first meeting to the first time you take a ride in your elevator.
Home Lift Systems
Residential Elevators offers two distinct types of lift systems. Each system mimics the engineering and federal regulatory expectations of commercial elevator models.
Hydraulic lifts boost the home elevator cab from underneath by utilizing a piston and pump. Traction lift setups utilize a counterweight system that is built into the elevator shaft walls. Both offer incredibly smooth rides up and down as well as superior safety features.
Not sure which lift system would work best in your New Jersey home? After exploring your space or looking at your new-build construction plans, we can help you make the right choice.
Why Choose Residential Elevators?
As a homeowner in New Jersey, you can work with any home elevator company. That said, you’re sure to make the right choice, as our advantages speak for themselves:
- Longevity: Our home elevator installation company has been in existence for more than two decades and remains a leader in the marketplace.
- Engineering: We never skimp on technology, and we constantly look for new ways to make our home elevators more attractive and affordable.
- Maintenance plans: Why worry about maintaining your home elevator? We’ll take the hard work off your plate by providing exceptional maintenance plans to meet your needs.
- Transparency: You’ll always know what’s happening when you partner with our residential elevator company in New Jersey. We value our relationships with customers, which is why we’ll give you honest information from day one.
- Employee-based team: Rather than hiring third-party contractors to build our cabs, we rely on employees to craft our products. All of our home elevators are installed by authorized installers who have received our high-level training and met our standards.
Find Out More About Home Elevators
We have a complete library of resources that can help give you more information about home elevators, their benefits and the installation process. Check out some of these posts:
- How much does it cost to install a home elevator?
- How to retrofit a home elevator
- How to maintain a home elevator
- Traction vs. Hydraulic Home Elevators
- Guide to the home elevator installation process
Meet With a Residential Elevators Representative in New Jersey
Ready to get closer to having a home elevator? Use our online form to get in touch with a home elevator company representative in New Jersey, or call 800.832.2004 now.