Beautiful. Convenient. Affordable.
That’s how many would describe our custom home elevators in California.
Our residential elevator company in California has served the state for years, and we look forward to bringing our second-to-none engineering and visionary craftsmanship to you and your family. Whether you need one home elevator or several to accommodate the architectural layout of your property, we are happy to help you add a sense of luxury and convenience to everyday life.
Residential Elevators: Serving California Homeowners
Would a home elevator allow you to have more freedom and remain in the house you love for longer? We have helped many California homeowners achieve greater mobility around their homes, and we can help you too. A knowledgeable manufacturers representative will walk through your home and determine which type of home elevator is perfectly suited to your current and future needs.
Types of Elevators
Are you new to the idea of buying a home elevator for your existing or new-build residential property in California? The first choice you will want to make is what type of elevator will suit your requirements.
For instance, a hydraulic style home elevator relies on commercial and industrial engineering to lift the cab using a piston and pump. The result is a smooth ride that mimics the floating sensation you sometimes get when riding in a commercial elevator. Hydraulic home elevators require room for the cab shaft as well as a small machine room area to store the hydraulic equipment.
In addition to hydraulic home elevators, our custom home elevator company also offers traction-style elevators. Traction elevators don’t need any extra machine room because their counterweight system is built into the shaft itself. Like hydraulic elevator models, they offer a seamless, quiet ride from floor to floor. Plus, they’re well-positioned if you have a multi-story home requiring an elevator that can easily go to the third and fourth stories and beyond.
Because most people will only ever see the cab of your home elevator, you want it to stand out beautifully. Standard cab designs from Residential Elevators include pre-finished hardwood walls and ceiling, as well as a silver scissor gate.
Do you want a more personalized home elevator result? We can customize any cab design, turning your home elevator into a truly one-of-a-kind add-on to your residence.
Advantages of Choosing Residential Elevators in California
You could choose between several residential elevator companies in California. However, we believe that Residential Elevators makes the most sense for several reasons.
- Dependable accessibility: Stay in your home longer by removing the barriers to accessibility with a premium home elevator that gives you peace of mind.
- Exceptional reputation: For more than 20 years, we have built a reputation for creating home elevators that meet industry standards and customer expectations. You can trust our home elevator company in California.
- Unparalleled transparency: You remain in control through every step of the installation process because we tell you all the information you need upfront. No guessing — just complete transparency.
- Unbelievable craftsmanship: Our team of employees creates everything we make. This allows us to provide unsurpassed craftsmanship and stellar results.
- Affordable home elevators: Accessibility can be affordable, too. Discover why installing a home elevator in California is less costly than you might have imagined.
Arrange a Residential Elevators Appointment
Would you like to know more about home elevator installation in California? Contact our California home elevator company representatives or call us at 800.832.2004 now.