Elevators for home use can be a helpful and distinguishing feature of your residence. While you have many choices when it comes to choosing a home elevator company, Residential Elevators offers unmatched quality and expertise as the only full-service personal elevator company in the business. Our staff works with you directly from conception through the building process, and no one outside of our company builds the elevators.
Our Types of Elevators
We offer two different types of elevators:
- Hydraulic: Our Luxury Lift Hydraulic Home Elevator follows the same design and building criteria used in the industrial and commercial elevator industries. This means commercial features and lifting capabilities with an affordable home elevator price.
- Traction: Our Luxury Lift Traction Home Elevator uses the same technology as 10-to-50-story commercial buildings, but without the need for a machine room. This saves you space. We can make custom upgrades built to your exact specifications, including observation glass panels, custom interiors, extra gates and more. This advanced system is as quiet and smooth as our conventional hydraulic system.
Cab Designs and Options
You have a variety of cab designs and options to choose from:
- Simplistic: For simplicity and optimum functionality, our base model elevator includes a single opening with our Classic Series design of maple hardwood and silver accessories.
- Coastal: Our coastal option invokes the open-air feeling of a beach setting with its warm white color and stainless steel accessories.
- Traditional: For homeowners who love European-inspired art, classic silhouettes and symmetry, our traditional design is a great option. Choose from wood species such as cherry and natural oak in stains including dark walnut, mahogany and many more.
- Modern: Our modern cab design emphasizes natural light and vertical lines and keeps the adornments minimal for a sleek look and feel. LED downlighting and mirrored panels are great custom touches to enhance the modern look.
- Custom: If you have a vision, we can bring it to life. Whether you want personalized panels based on your own design, a striking all-glass cab or anything else, our staff designs and creates private home elevators with your exact specifications in mind.
Where We Can Install
Since the founding of Residential Elevators in 1996, we have grown from a small company making personal home elevators in North Florida to serving many locations around the country, including:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
We are constantly expanding our locations. If your state is not listed, contact us to see if we are able to accommodate you.
Benefits of Our System
As you search for a home elevator company, you’ll find many options. But there are many factors that put Residential Elevators ahead of the competition:
- Quality: At Residential Elevators, we pride ourselves on our high-quality materials and craftsmanship. While you may find lower-priced options out there, those prices reflect the quality of the materials used. When you work with us, you can be sure every detail is customized to your needs and crafted with the best materials by the most talented professionals in the industry.
- Variety: You shouldn’t have to settle for anything less than what you want, which is why we offer a wide variety of options for you to choose from. Our standard designs include customizable features, or we can create a completely custom design for you.
- Safety: Making our elevators safe is our top priority. We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure your elevator experience is as smooth and safe as possible. Other companies use sub-contractors to build their elevators. But with Residential Elevators, we are the only full-service elevator company in the country, which means you will be working with one of our employees every step of the way. This makes for a smoother process that you can trust.
- Transparency: Many companies include hidden fees or up-charge their services. At Residential Elevators, we believe in making our costs straightforward and affordable, and we will always make sure you understand the total cost upfront. We know elevators for home use cost the homeowner time and money, so we want to be sure we create an elevator that you love and that makes your home more accessible.
Get Your Dream Elevator
If you are considering a personal home elevator, contact Residential Elevators today by filling out our online form or by calling us at 800.832.2004 to learn more about our services. We can provide you with a safe, high-quality elevator that will last you a lifetime.
We make it easy for you to learn about our services and products. We have offices in multiple locations to serve you and are available by phone and email.