Home elevators have been seen as a rare luxury in Michigan. Residential Elevators is working to change that. Our custom home elevators are beautiful, convenient and more affordable than you might think. With forward-thinking engineering and high-quality craftsmanship, we’re elevating the lifestyles of homeowners throughout Michigan and beyond.
Custom Home Elevators in MICHIGAN
Our authorized Residential Elevators dealer in Michigan has helped countless homeowners increase convenience and accessibility in their homes. Whether you’re envisioning a solution to the day-to-day task of shuffling kids, pets and groceries from one floor to the next or planning for ease of mobility in your future, we’ll help make your dream a reality.
When you partner with Residential Elevators, we’ll walk through your home with you and help determine the perfect type and style of elevator to suit your current and future needs.
Types of Home Elevators
If you’re new to the idea of installing a residential elevator in your home, you can start by deciding what type of elevator is best suited for your requirements. At Residential Elevators, we offer two different types: hydraulic and traction elevators. Both styles utilize top-of-the-line equipment to help you ascend and descend between floors with ease. The right type of elevator depends on a few different factors, including the spacing and layout of your home.
A hydraulic style elevator relies on a system using a piston and a pump. Hydraulic operating systems ensure a smooth and quiet ride from one floor to the next. If you choose a hydraulic home elevator, you’ll need to make sure your home has space to accommodate the elevator shaft as well as a small machine room area to store the hydraulic equipment.
Traction home elevators do not require a separate machine room because they utilize a counterweight system to raise and lower the cab. As a result, this type of elevator works well in homes where space is at a premium. Traction elevators are quiet and reliable.
Whichever style of home elevator you choose, you’ll have plenty of options when it comes to customizing the cab. The cab of your home elevator is the only part that most people will ever see, so the ideal cab will complement the aesthetic of your home.
At Residential Elevators, our standard cab design features pre-finished hardwood walls and ceiling along with a rich maple hardwood handle and silver accents, including the scissor gate. Our cabs are entirely customizable. We’ll work with you to design the perfect cab for your home. You can customize several features, including:
- Wood and stain
Whether you prefer a timeless and traditional style, a sleek modern look or anything in between, our team can help you bring your ideal home elevator to life. Start building your dream elevator using our cab builder today!
Benefits of Working With Residential Elevators in MICHIGAN
You have a lot to consider when it comes to choosing a home elevator company in Michigan. When you partner with Residential Elevators, you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits that you can’t find anywhere else:
- Stellar reputation: Residential Elevators is a premier home elevator manufacturing company with more than three decades of experience. We take pride in our residential lifts supplied to Michigan and across the nation.
- Complete transparency: Above all else, our goal is to help you elevate your lifestyle. You’re in control of the installation process at every step. We give you all of the information you need upfront, and our team is always available to answer questions along the way.
- Expert craftsmanship: We use the finest materials on the market to create our home elevator cabs, from cabinet grade plywood to solid hardwood trim. We design elevator systems that will help you enjoy your home for years to come.
- Unique customization: Whatever the style of your home, we’ll help you design an elevator that complements it without compromising when it comes to safety guidelines.
- Reliable support: When your elevator needs support, you can count on us. We can resolve many problems over the phone free of charge.
COnsidering a Home Elevator?
We have a complete library of resources that can help give you more information about home elevators, their benefits and the installation process. Check out some of these posts:
- How much does it cost to install a home elevator?
- How to retrofit a home elevator
- How to maintain a home elevator
- Traction vs. Hydraulic Home Elevators
- Guide to the home elevator installation process
Contact Residential Elevators Today
Whether you’re ready to schedule an appointment with our dealer or you have a few more questions about residential elevator installation in Michigan, we are here to help. Give us a call at 800.832.2004 or contact us today.