Do concerns about not being able to stay in your home due to accessibility issues keep you up at night? Stop worrying and start exploring the option of installing a home elevator in your New York property. Home elevators are not limited to the rich and famous. Many Americans enjoy the convenience of being able to move freely throughout their homes, even if they can no longer safely use the stairs.
Find out how Residential Elevators can help you get closer to your dream of owning a custom home elevator in New York.
Reliable Lift Systems
When you ride on a commercial elevator in a private or public building, you usually enjoy a smooth experience thanks to either hydraulic or traction-based lift systems. At Residential Elevators, we engineer our custom-crafted elevators to mimic the engineering of these popular types of elevators.
Whether you need a hydraulic or traction system will depend on many factors, including the available space you have in your home. For instance, hydraulic lift home elevators require a bit of extra space for a machine room, whereas traction lift home elevators only need a suitable amount of shaft.
No matter which type of lift system you choose, you’ll notice right away that the ride is seamless. We hold ourselves to the highest industrial-grade safety and performance standards, promising you the best of the best when you partner with our home elevator company in New York.
Attractive, Inspiring Cab Models
Although the lift system is the heart and soul of your home elevator, the design of the cab is what people tend to remember. For that reason, we offer several basic styles of cab, including simplistic, modern, traditional and coastal. Of course, you can also work with us to swap out or modify certain elements to change the overall ambiance of your unique cab.
Why do so many homeowners across New York choose to work with our home elevator installation company? Because we:
- Offer independence and freedom for people who thought they had to move away from the homes they love.
- Work hand-in-hand with homeowners and their building companies if they’re planning a newly constructed property that they want to future-proof.
- Have stood the test of time as a leader in the residential elevator industry.
- Offer second-to-none maintenance options that keep home elevators in the best shape possible.
- Operate with the belief that complete transparency is the only way to do business. From start to finish, you’ll always know the real deal.
- Rely on employees, not third-party contractors, to create all our beautiful cabs. Plus, each home elevator in New York is installed by either an authorized dealer or an employee.
Meet With a Residential Elevators Representative in New York
Excited at the thought of putting an elevator into your current or upcoming residence? Call a representative in New York from Residential Elevators at 800.832.2004 — or contact us online — to get started.