Whether you live by the beach or in the mountains, you want to stay in your North Carolina home as long as possible. However, accessibility can sometimes become a barrier to safely navigating all the levels of a home. Instead of moving, why not work with a home elevator installation company?
Residential Elevators serves homeowners across North Carolina by helping them envision and add home elevators into their residences. Our team has spent more than two decades becoming a well-respected home elevator company across the nation. Discover the many ways we can help you elevate your everyday living!
Residential Elevator Lift Choices
Are you thinking about putting a home elevator into your current residence in North Carolina, or are you working with a builder to construct a new property? Either way, Residential Elevators would be pleased to partner with you to bring your architectural designs to life.
When we founded our business, we focused on understanding commercial elevator technologies. Today, each type of lift system we use in our home elevators mimics what you’ll find at most businesses and high rises. For instance, our hydraulic elevators use a piston pump set up and push the cab upward from underneath. Requiring an adjacent machine room, it uses a little more real estate than a traction lift system. Traction elevators use a counterweight system. It is built directly into the shaft and offers the same smooth ride as a hydraulic lift but relying on different engineering.
Which lift system would be best-suited for your North Carolina residence? We can help you find out! Talk to a residential elevator company representative from Residential Elevators right away.
Benefits of Our Products
What makes Residential Elevators so unique among home elevator companies in North Carolina? Aside from standing the test of time for more than 20 years, we offer the following advantages:
- Reliable transparency: When you work with us, you can rest assured that you won’t experience hidden costs or withheld information. Our job is to be as upfront as possible so that you feel comfortable throughout the process.
- Dependable craftsmanship: Only employees build our cabs, ensuring that these units meet our high standards for beauty. We may not be the lowest priced home elevators in the business, but we remain the highest quality because of the attention we give to our elevators.
- Durable products: Why worry about whether or not your home elevator will remain in use for years to come? With three great maintenance plans, Residential Elevators ensures that you can get a superior home elevator and have the opportunity to maintain it season after season.
- Versatile designs: If you want a home elevator, we’ll do everything we can to help you make it happen. From showing you other home elevator designs to helping you create something totally fresh from the ground up, our passion is serving North Carolina homeowners who want to love their residences.
Want to Add a Home Elevator?
We have a complete library of resources that can help give you more information about home elevators, their benefits and the installation process. Check out some of these posts:
- How much does it cost to install a home elevator?
- How to retrofit a home elevator
- How to maintain a home elevator
- Traction vs. Hydraulic Home Elevators
- Guide to the home elevator installation process
Get in Touch With Us
Put your trust in a home elevator company in North Carolina that cares about your needs. Contact a North Carolina representative of Residential Elevators, or give us a call at 800.832.2004 to begin your uplifting journey.
North Carolina – Local Representatives
(Clinton, Elizabethtown, Whiteville, Wilmington, Burgaw)
Phone: 704.241.6946 Click here to text me!
(Nags Head, Bayboro, Swanquarter, Washington, Williamston, Gatesville, Camden, Manteo, Plymouth)
Phone: 757.575.1367 Click here to text me!
(Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, Fayetteville, Rocky Mount, Morehead City, New Bern, Greenville)
Phone: 919.455.7751 Click here to text me!
(Charlotte, Asheville, Winston-Salem)
Phone: 704.241.6946 Click here to text me!
(Linville, Asheville, Banner Elk)
Phone: 828.482.3030 Click here to text me!
*If your city is not listed, please contact one of the above representatives for assistance.