Many homeowners in South Carolina are planning ahead to ensure that they can stay in their residences as long as possible. After all, the natural process of aging can make navigating steps and staircases risky for some populations.
One way to create an accessible South Carolina residence that remains aesthetically pleasing and valuable is by installing a custom-crafted home elevator from Residential Elevators.
Ideal for Your Home
For more than 20 years, Residential Elevators has made it our mission to bring you the most outstanding, architecturally pleasing home elevators on the market. We take great pride in being able to lead the home elevator installation industry across the nation. Our elevators are reliable and convenient, but it doesn’t stop there. They can also add value and aesthetic appeal to any home.
Whether you want to discuss retrofitting your current home with an elevator or you’re planning a new build in the future, talk to us now. We can help you explore which type of home elevator best suits your needs in Myrtle Beach, Charleston or other areas of South Carolina.
Home Elevator Types
At Residential Elevators, we promote two types of home elevator lift systems — hydraulic and traction-based. Both mimic the engineering of the commercial-style elevators you typically ride when you visit offices and other multi-story buildings.
Hydraulic home elevators depend on a piston and pump system to power the movement of the cab. Known for their smooth ride, hydraulic elevators work well if you have a small extra space for a machine room to store extra equipment.
If space is an issue or you prefer a different type of home elevator, you can choose a traction model. Traction elevators rely on a counterweight system to hoist the cab upward and gently set it down again. Like hydraulic lift systems, traction systems provide exceptionally easygoing movement without jolting.
Attractive, Custom Cabs
The cab is the most obvious part of any home elevator, which makes its design critical to the visual outcome of the installation project. Our units at Residential Elevators start with pre-finished hardwood walls and ceilings along with silver scissor gates. However, they can be customized in multiple ways to create a unique home elevator that fits the architectural ambiance of your home.
Benefits of Our Product
What can you expect when you partner with Residential Elevators as your custom home elevator company in South Carolina? To start, you’ll get:
- Long-term, reliable accessibility: We want you to stay in your home as long as you can. By removing accessibility barriers, we’ll help you safely remain in the residence you love.
- Top-notch engineering: From our lift systems to our cabs, every aspect of a Residential Elevators home elevator is meticulously crafted.
- Dependable transparency: Our calling card includes consistent communication. From the dream phase to the day of installation, we’ll give you the straight scoop so that you always stay in the know.
- Exceptional maintenance plans: Save money while keeping your home elevator running effectively year after year. Choose from three great maintenance plans and take the guesswork out of owning a home elevator.
Want to get a home elevator?
We have a complete library of resources that can help give you more information about home elevators, their benefits and the installation process. Check out some of these posts:
- How much does it cost to install a home elevator?
- How to retrofit a home elevator
- How to maintain a home elevator
- Traction vs. Hydraulic Home Elevators
- Guide to the home elevator installation process
Call Us Today
Ready to start learning about home elevators for your South Carolina property? Contact a Residential Elevators specialist in South Carolina online or call us at 800.832.2004 for more information.
South Carolina – Local Representatives
(Charleston, Georgetown, Hilton Head Island, Beaufort, Hampton, Orangeburg)
Phone: 843.200.5683 Click here to text me!
(Columbia, Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson)
Phone: 704.241.6946 Click here to text me!
(Greenville, Spartanburg, Seneca, Salem)
Phone: 828.482.3030 Click here to text me!
*If your city is not listed, please contact one of the above representatives for assistance.