If you have a multi-story home in Virginia, you may worry about accessibility issues today or in the future. Residential Elevators can help you remain in the property you love by offering you custom home elevator installation options.
Talk to one of our representatives from one of the leading elevator companies in Virginia today to discover how affordable living comfortably in your home can be.
Add a Home Elevator to Your House
Are you in the process of designing a new house for you and your family in Virginia? Consider adding a home elevator to increase the property value and future-proof your lifestyle.
Our custom home elevator experts can work with your preferred architect and home builder to design and install a home elevator that fits in with the overall architectural themes of the property. The result? A seamless fit that takes away tomorrow’s concerns.
Luxury Cab Options
Most people who visit your home will remember what the cab looked like. Make sure it’s built to wow by choosing Residential Elevators as your preferred home elevator company.
Our home elevator cab styles run the gamut from coastal to modern and everything in between. Plus, you can always choose to customize your cab for a one-of-a-kind appearance.
Lift System Varieties
You can rely on our home elevator company products to always offer seamless, smooth rides thanks to commercial-level lift systems.
The two types of lift systems we provide include hydraulic and traction styles. Hydraulic home elevators depend on a piston and pump system to raise and lower the cab. In contrast, traction-style home elevators rely on a counterweight system to counterbalance the weight of the cab.
During your first visit from a representative of one of the leading elevator companies in Virginia, you can discuss which type of lift system makes the most sense based on your home’s unique layout.
Why Trust Our Home Elevators?
When you’re weighing the options from different home elevator companies, be sure to consider the unmatched advantages of working with Residential Elevators:
- Superior reputation: We have spent our many years in business exceeding customers’ expectations by creating and installing magnificent home elevators that are second to none. Our goal is for you to always love your home elevator and enjoy the peace of mind it brings.
- Consistent transparency: Residential Elevators is committed to giving you honest answers and reliable communications throughout every step of the home elevator installation process.
- Impressive craftsmanship: Rather than sending our cabs to third parties to create, we custom-build home elevators in-house for Virginia homeowners. Doing so allows us to control the quality on all levels, ensuring a picture-perfect result.
- A variety of maintenance plans: Not sure how you’ll keep your home elevator running? Leave the hard work up to us and our authorized service people. Choose from three premium maintenance plan packages.
Considering Making an Upgrade to Your Home?
We have a complete library of resources that can help give you more information about home elevators, their benefits and the installation process. Check out some of these posts:
- How much does it cost to install a home elevator?
- How to retrofit a home elevator
- How to maintain a home elevator
- Traction vs. Hydraulic Home Elevators
- Guide to the home elevator installation process
Give Residential Elevators a Call
Want more information on home elevator options or to schedule a home visit? Contact a specialist from Residential Elevators online or call 800-832-2004 to speak with a team member today.
Virginia – Local Representatives
(Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, Hampton, Richmond, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Lynchburg)
Phone: 757.575.1367 Click here to text me!
(Alexandria, Fairfax, Tysons, Leesburg, Chantilly, Manassas, Stafford, Culpeper, Harrisonburg)
Phone: 443.992.6208 Click here to text me!
*If your city is not listed, please contact one of the above representatives for assistance.