Is staying in your current home in the Washington, D.C. area important to you? Are you concerned that you might have to move due to accessibility problems such as being unable to safely navigate narrow staircases or steps? You’ll be happy to learn that many of your neighboring homeowners have worked around this common worry by working with a home elevator installation company called Residential Elevators.
At Residential Elevators, we specialize in serving residential customers across the Washington, D.C. community as well as the rest of the nation. Talk to us today about the many ways a home elevator can lift your spirits — and your lifestyle.
Breathe New Life Into Your Home
Have you been told by other residential elevator companies that you won’t be able to retrofit your older Washington, D.C. home with a home elevator? Before giving up your dream of staying in one place for years and years, give Residential Elevators a call.
When we come to your home, we’ll take measurements to determine if a home elevator install is realistic. Our streamlined lift system designs can require very modest amounts of space. Give us a call to start the conversation.
Lift Systems and Styles
When we started our home elevator company more than 20 years ago, we focused our attention on building commercial-grade elevators for residential use. As a result, we offer hydraulic and traction lift systems, each of which is ideal for different situations and property layouts.
Hydraulic lift systems hoist the elevator cab using a piston and pump. They require a bit of additional space to house the machinery related to the hydraulics equipment.
Traction lift systems operate on a counterweight setup. Because they need no machine room, they’re often more appropriate for properties with fewer places to install a home elevator.
Regardless of which type of lift system or style you choose, you can be assured that your cab will look amazing and the ride will be dependable if you trust Residential Elevators.
What to Expect
Are you new to working with a home elevator company in Washington, D.C.? When you partner with Residential Elevators, you can be assured of receiving several key benefits:
- Expertise: We’ve spent more than two decades honing our skills. Not only do we stay up to date with cab design trends and commercial elevator regulations, but we constantly look for new ways to make our customers’ dreams of accessibility and luxury a reality.
- Transparency: You should never have to worry or wonder about any aspect of your home elevator installation project. We’ll keep you in the know from the first to the last step.
- Quality: Our prices may not be the cheapest, but neither are the materials we use. Everything we do is high-quality, allowing you to feel good about the home elevator you receive.
- Customization: At every point in your journey working with our residential elevator company, you can choose to customize elements of your product. Talk to us about your goals today.
Considering Making an Upgrade to Your Home?
We have a complete library of resources that can help give you more information about home elevators, their benefits and the installation process. Check out some of these posts:
- How much does it cost to install a home elevator?
- How to retrofit a home elevator
- How to maintain a home elevator
- Traction vs. Hydraulic Home Elevators
- Guide to the home elevator installation process
Get in Touch With Us
Want an expert opinion on installing a home elevator in your Washington, D.C. property? Call a Residential Elevators home elevation installation representative at 800-832-2004 or contact us online now.