Do you live in a multi-level condo or townhome? Are you a senior who is looking to age in place, or just someone who is tired of going up and down the stairs several times a day?
A well-designed home elevator can provide the ideal solution. Residential Elevators is a full-service designer, manufacturer and installer of high-quality lifts that will elevate your standard of living. Our products seamlessly combine quality, craftsmanship, style and safety to make each home more accessible. You’ll enjoy more freedom and mobility — not to mention the enhanced visual appeal that these units always deliver.
Who Is Residential Elevators?
Residential Elevators is a family-owned and operated company that has been designing, producing and installing premium elevation equipment since 1996. Over more than two decades, we’ve transformed our vision of becoming the nation’s home elevator leader into a reality. We’ve accomplished this lofty goal by hiring the best craftsmen in the industry and investing heavily in research and technology. As a result, we’ve been able to utilize the same systems for creating high-rise elevators in commercial buildings to the residential market.
Today, Residential Elevators is the top choice of architects, construction professionals and homeowners across the U.S. We remain committed to providing every customer with safe, innovative, high-quality elevators that will elevate their standard of living.
Check out Our Exciting Home Elevator Design Options
When you consider that the cab is the only visible portion of a home elevator for a condo/townhome, you’ll want to make yours as attractive as possible. Fortunately, with our custom solutions, it’ll be easy to create the cab of your dreams.
Choose from a variety of standard cab designs — each one provides ample opportunity for customization. Options range from LED lights, hardwood upgrades such as cherry, sapele and natural walnut and more than 20 beautiful wood stains. Multiple gates, handrails and accessories are also available.
Select the Best Elevator Type for Your Condo or Townhome
We offer two elevator types to meet the needs of every homeowner:
- Hydraulic: A hydraulic elevator uses a piston and pump system to hoist the elevator and requires space to house back-end machinery.
- Traction: A great choice for homes at least three stories high, traction elevators use a counterweight system to control the raising and lowering.
What Makes Residential Elevators Different From the Rest?
Advantages of choosing us for a home elevator for a condo/townhome include:
- Experience: We’ve been meeting homeowners’ and builders’ high expectations for more than 20 years.
- Quality: We use only the best materials and the skill of expert craftsmen to create durable, safe and beautiful elevators.
- Capacity: Our home elevators offer more lift capacity than the others, enabling them to accommodate heavier loads.
- Affordability: You’ll be amazed at how we can make accessibility and mobility so affordable.